- 7 Tricks For More Relatable Charactersby mklaurrenCan your readers connect with your characters, or do they fall flat?
- How To Show Not Tell Like A Proby mklaurrenShow your reader what to feel.
- 6 Tricks To Make Your Writing More Believableby mklaurrenDon’t wake your reader from the dream.
- 5 Common Mistakes New Writers Makeby mklaurrenWriting isn’t just putting words on the page. It takes work, and some trial & error.
- How to Build a Fantasy World Part 3: Landby mklaurrenEverything you need to create the land for your fantasy novel.
- How to Build a Fantasy World Part 2: Systemsby mklaurrenEverything you need to know about the operations of your fantasy world.
- How to Build a Fantasy World Part 1: Cultureby mklaurrenEverything you need to know about creating the world for your story.
- 4 Tricks To Get Out Of A Reading Slumpby mklaurrenCan’t get into any books lately? Maybe these tricks will help you.
- How To Write When It’s The Last Thing You Want To Doby mklaurrenDo you struggle with writer’s block? With sitting down and getting the words on the page? What if you just… started.
- 6 Tricks For Better Instagram Photosby mklaurrenTake your Instagram Photos to the next level!
- Can I Call Myself A Writer?by mklaurrenDo you have to be established, making money, and publicly accepted by the industry to be an artist?
- 5 Books That Made Me A Better Writerby mklaurrenFiction books that will take your writing to the next level.
- 9 Tips For Better Instagram Reelsby mklaurrenImprove your Insta game. Get more followers.
- Re-Discovering A Passionby mklaurrenI’m still learning. Not just about the writing process, but about life as a whole. But if I can share one thing I’ve learned, it’s this: who cares what anyone else thinks?